Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This is a place to hash and re-has all the ridiculous things that we all certainly didn't do this week. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Dive in, the water's warm :)

I most certainly DID NOT use the fact that my husband was sick half of last week as an excuse to eat what i wanted, when i wanted, for dinner. It would be cruel and unusual punishment for my poor sick hubby to have to watch me eat all the things he loves to much, while he has to sit there and drool...i'm too nice for that.
---------------------------------------------
I definately DID NOT delight in the fact that my boys basketball team lost their last game and didn't qualify for playoffs, allowing me to finally have some early nights. That would be horrible of me, i love those guys and i would definately want them to go all the way to states if they could!
----------------------------------------------
I absolutely DID NOT splash water in Mady's face (only around her mouth, i'm not THAT cruel) so she would continue laughing. What parent would do that to their child, just to hear a laugh?!

----------------------------------------------
I most certainly DID NOT drag my hubby and my daughter to work with me on Valentine's Day, spending all day long in a gymnasium sitting on hard bleachers.
----------------------------------------------
I also DID NOT trip and almost fall over the empty (thank god) carseat when trying to get out onto the mat for a blood time out. That would be very embarrasing. Frank also DID NOT laugh hysterically at me, totally drawing attention to my already obvious embarrasment.
----------------------------------------------
I definately DID NOT scare my daughter with a toy that makes noise, just so i could get a cute video of her. That would be potentially traumatic to her, and i would not want to do that.
----------------------------------------------
I most certainly DID NOT spend the hour that Mady was napping, on the computer shopping for more clothes for her for next winter. Even though there was a great sale, i would not be spending that much money on clothes she won't be able to wear for almost a year yet.
----------------------------------------------
And lastly, i DID NOT lay awake for almost an hour thinking about what i could buy to dress Mady up like a little leprechan for St. Patrick's Day, and where i could buy it at. Of course i know better. She's a person, not a dog, and it's not Halloween. Why would i dress her up and take pictures of her, just to post them all over the internet for one of her friends to randomly find when she's like, oh, say, 14, and then she'll hate me forever. Why would i want that?!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...