Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me! Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! A place to hash and re-hash all of those "oh so wonderful" things that we all swore we would never do or be caught dead in, and yet there we were! It's a place to recount our own little pitfalls, and read what other people did, and not have to worry about judgement. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly DID NOT lock Mady and myself outside of the house on friday when on our way to a lunch date. It was seriously like 20 degrees out, how could i forget the keys? And thank god for Aunt Marian, who came and saved the day, and let us back in the house to get the keys. This is an embarrasing one.
I definately DID NOT take Mady into the bathroom to change her while we were at a wrestling match that was about an hour and a half away from home, realize that she had had an explosive poop through her diaper and her clothes, and try to wash her pants off and dry them under the dryer so she could wear them again. Also, this was most definately NOT her 4th outfit of the day. Explosive poops are baaaaaaaaaaddddd.
I totally DID NOT stay up way too late, watching a movie i'd already seen numerous times, thus making me tired the whole next day. This would be irresponsible of me, especially since i'm a new mother with a baby that is always on the go and wanting attention.
I most certainly DID NOT get into a fight with a man in a wheelchair. He wouldn't stamp my hand! Not that that's a good reason to fight that poor not-really-crippled-but-seriously-just-too-lazy-to-walk-i-think man, but come on now...it wasn't money out of your pocket, and i was already in!
I definately DID NOT try to fit 4 ginormous boxes into my itsy bitsy little two door car, along with the baby. Only an idiot would think that it would all fit in one trip.
I absolutely DID NOT spend 20minutes in the diaper section, looking at all the different brands of diapers, trying to find one that Mady won't poop through. We only need them for a few days, until she stops having this reaction to her 4 month shots, and the runny diarreha stops. And the pack i ended up getting was the pack that the daycare people refer to as "boy" diapers...but so far they are working. I guess people have another reason to compliment me on my "pretty little boy with earring", since she's now in a boy diaper. LOL.

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

if the dipes you got don't work, try the huggies overnights. They are extra absorbent!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...