Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So it's about that time of the week again. It's Monday, and i've done a handful of stupid things, so that must mean it's Not Me! Monday time again! I know you're as excited as i am, don't try to hide it.
I most certainly DID NOT pack up my lil bean and her stuff and head out to WalMart on Sunday (while Frank was at the club, so i was alone), get there, unbuckle Mady (which is a task and a half in my little car) and get her inside and into a cart and THEN realize that i had left my purse at home...which means i had to re-pack everything, including Mady, back into the car and drive home and get my purse and then drive all the way back to WalMart again. Who would forget their purse, of all things? Certainly Not Me.
I definately DID NOT have baby spit up/puke on my shoulder the other day and, being too lazy to change before work, just wiped it off and sprayed Febreeze on it and went on my way. That's nasty, and no mother would do such a thing, even if they were running late like usual.
I absolutely DID NOT schedule my hair appointment for a half an hour later than i should have, thus making me a half an hour late for work. That's irresponsible.
I most certainly DID NOT order Mady tons of clothes off Old Navy online. And they were definately NOT for NEXT winter. That would be stupid thing to do, i mean, who knows what size their child will be a year from now?

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

At least your child is growing at a NORMAL rate and you can take an educated guess at her size next year!! Carson might be in 3T by next winter!!!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...