Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Want to play doctor...

Mady had her 4 month appt today. Yes, i know what your thinking...she's been 4 months for over a week now, what's up?! Well, we had to reschedule our appt because of an influx of sick babies. They are so nice there, they don't want all the non-sick babies to get sick. So anyways, she did really well. She is now up to a whopping 12lbs 5.9oz...i know i know, watch out for the chubby monster, lol. She is also 24 3/4" long, which is long for a 4 month old. The doctor said she looks really good though, and not to worry about anything. Then came the bad part, the shots. Of course, like usual, she went from big smiles to huge screams. Then i picked her up and she stopped, like i'm a miracle worker or something. It makes me feel really good that she's so comfortable around me that she knows it'll be all better with mommy. She is so cute. Then, like usual for her, she slept for about an hour and a half. I think the shots make her sleepy.

And we have been getting some super cute laughs out of her. I'm trying to catch one on tape, but you know how she is when the camera comes out. I'll keep trying though, her laugh makes me melt :)

1 comment:

Megan R. said...

Wow. I knew C was big, but I didn't realize 24 1/2 in was big for a 4 month old. He was 26 1/2 at TWO months! Awww, she is long and lean! She will LOVE that later in life! C has started laughing too, it's SOO fun!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...