Thursday, February 12, 2009

What is WRONG with this woman?!?!

I just thougth I would get this off my chest. I am totally angered and appalled by the octomom, Nadya Suleman. This lady now has a website that she is taking donations to help support her 14 children. What a bunch of crap! What was this woman thinking? I don't understand why any one who has 6 children already, 3 with disabilities would go and get invitro again! And what kind of insane, quack-pot of a doctor would knowingly do this to her! She has been unemployed for some time now because of a back injury...HELLO! If you have a back injury and 6 kids why are you trying for more?! If you can't work why are you impregnating yourself again?! Does she not have any morals? It's not her money she's living off of. I sure most of us here work our butts off to make ends meet and here's this stupid woman bringing more into this world. She worked in a mental hospital...are we sure she wasn't a patient?
On a lighter note, she does have her website where you can leave comments. I have included the link if anyone wants to leave a comment for her.
Those children should be taken away from her and given to a family that can't have kids. Don't get me wrong, i have nothing against people who want big families...that's fine, i want a big family too...but i have enough sense to stop when i don't think i can afford another one!

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

1 comment:

Mojito Maven said...

Thanks for playing the letter game. you get the letter T!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...