Thursday, March 19, 2009

And so it starts...

I made myself get up early this morning...well, earlier than usual...and i exercised. Now, exercising isn't a new thing for me. I love to exercise. But running is more my thing. But since Mady is so little still, i want to wait until the track opens up during the day to take her for a run that's longer than a mile or two. Now, i have no idea when they are finally going to open the track up, so i have to improvise. I want to be ready for when i can get out and run finally, and i want to look like i did before i had my baby, so i ordered an exercise DVD. Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. It's a pretty good workout. It's not super hard, at least not yet, but you can feel the burn in the muscles you don't use a lot. And for a 20min workout, i have to give it props, it's pretty good. I follow my workout with 8 minute abs. I'm hoping to get the 6 pack that those people on the 8 minute ab workout have...hahaha, yea right, i know, one can hope though.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...