Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why oh why...

Why oh why do i have to grow up? Is it because i have a daughter now, who depends on me to be the adult, and help her grow up and learn what to do and what not to do? Is it because i'm married? Is is because i have a real job that i need to keep to pay the bills? Or is it all of the above.

I hate paying bills. Don't get me wrong, it's not my job that i hate, it's honest to god just the bills. I love my job, nothing could be better for me (except getting paid this much to stay at home with my baby). I just hate the process of actually paying the bills and keeping track of everything in my check book. That has to be the worst part of it all, keeping track of everything. Us Stiffies, we're not cash people. We tried that once when we first got together, and it didn't go so well. We tend to spend any cash we have on hand, we're like kids. So we went plastic all the way. We use our debit card for pretty much everything, and it has really helped curb our excessive spending. But now i have to keep track of ALL the receipts. Everything. From gas, to withdrawls, to little nothings at the store. It really gets to be a pain in the you-know-what.

Can i just be a non-bill paying adult for a day or two?

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...