Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday...

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This is a place where we can hash and re-hash all the not-so suzie homemaker-esk things that we have and haven't done this week. This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. And feel free to join in!

I absolutely DID NOT spend almost 20min pulling out Mady's small clothes from the laundry that i wanted to "retire", only to forget what i was doing and put them back away with the other things. How would i forget anything, it's not like i have anything else to do!
I most definately DID NOT hurt myself putting together Mady's highchair. Putting things together, in our house at least, is Frank's job...so why would i be doing it?! And seriously, who hurts themselves on a plastic highchair?
I totally DID NOT under-estimate how fast the rice cereal would come out of the box, and end up dumping about 2 cups of it into her bowl instead of 2tbsp...and then try to scoop it all back up with the BABY SPOON and put it back into the box. I'm a whole lot smarter than that, thank goodness.
I absolutely DID NOT try to feed Mady her cereal (her very FIRST cereal) with one hand while trying to take pictures and videos of it with the other hand.
I most definately DID NOT get baby puke on my pants while i was out, and just wipe it with the burp cloth and go about doing what i was doing. That would be gross. I'm better than that. I hate when i get dirty.
I certainly DID NOT hear Mady wake herself up at about 2am and start crying, but i was so tired i decided to turn down the monitor and just let her whine for about 10min until she fell back asleep on her own. That would not be good mothering, and i love my child very much. I am very attentive to her every need.

1 comment:

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

LOL I always forget to retire Easton's clothes, and then when I try to use them again they are wayyy too small and I keep wondering why I havent retired it yet :-P

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...