Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A quickie...

A few things real quick, yet again, because i'm still pretty sick...

Frank called the lawyer "just to talk" and see what our options were. The lawyer pretty much said that that guy couldn't do that, and he was going to call him, and he would call us back. Good. I can't wait until this gets resolved. I do feel bad for the guy, it must suck to have to fork out that much money to fix a pipe and all, but don't punish me for other peoples doings, especially when i have a baby to take care of. Plus, you own the magistrate's office, you can't be that hard up for the money.

As some of you may already know, Mady is sucessfully rolling over as of today. She is like a machine. She did it about 10 times before i even went for the camera. I did manage to get it on video, thank goodness. I'm so proud of her!

My cold isn't really going away either. Don't get me wrong, i feel better than the "i want to die, shoot me shoot me shoot me, please" that i felt yesterday, but not 100% yet. I still have a stuffy head that won't go away with medicine. I can't taste my food, so eating sucks, and i'm not even very hungry. A plus and a minus from that fact, i'm down 5 pounds. But i miss my food.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...