Friday, March 20, 2009

Harder than i gave it credit for...

Today was day 2 of my workout DVD. It's 30 days total, and you're supposed to go either 5 or 10 days and then take a day off, and do that until you hit the end. It's not the most challenging thing i've ever done, but let me tell you that those teeny tiny muscles that you never use but totally take for granted, yea, they are aching a bit today. I figure it's a good thing, no pain no gain ya know. I still can't wait to get out and go running already. Hurry up spring!

Tomorrow we're taking Mady to her very first parade, the St Patty's Day parade in Girardville. I love this parade. It's pretty long, you can drink beer on the street, there are bagpipers (those of you who dont know, i totally love bagpipers!), and everyone is celebrating! I'm just hoping that it's pretty nice out, so Mady doesn't freeze. I think we're going to take her jogger stroller AND the carrier, so that way we can just tote her around with us as we walk and talk. I'm hoping she loves the bagpipers as much as i do.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...