Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Oh yea baby...

Today has been a pretty good day overall. First off, it's St.Patty's Day, and i'm Irish...what could be better than a day meant especially for people like me?! And yes, it's a perfect excuse to have a beer...or two...or a few :)

Secondly, we talked to our tax guy today, and we are getting a great refund back. Seriously double what i thought we would be getting. It's about time! We seem to get screwed every year with tax returns, we never get what we think we'll get. We finally did! It's partially due to Mady, so of course we're going to have to buy her a little thank you present, lol. We're even getting her portion of the stimulus from last year...woo hoo!

On a bad note, i think i've killed my bamboo plant. Yes, i said my bamboo plant, the one plant that is supposed to live no matter what, and people with black thumbs like mine aren't even supposed to be able to kill. Well, i've done it! I honestly try to water it and keep it in the warmth and sun, but it just never works out. So mom, i know you're reading this....HELP! Come save my bamboo for me!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...