Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 1 of work...

Well, here i am...day 1 of my intense camp weeks at work. I'm only halfway through the day and i'm ready to go home already. I miss my daughter, i miss my house, at this point i even miss my husband (just kidding dear, you know i love you). It is a blistering 95 degrees outside right now, but it feels more like 100 if you ask me. Now don't get me wrong, i love the heat, but when i have to work in it i don't think i like it as much. For this weather i should be lying on a beach, sipping fruity drinks from a coconut and frolicking in the ocean. Instead, i sit here at a computer, eating my lunch, logged in to my blog illegally from the school's computer (they block everything from the kids), with a ham and cheese sandwich in one hand and my walkie talkie in the other, hoping and praying nobody gets hurt while i'm eating...a 20 minute break would be so nice. Well, i guess it's time to finish my sandwich and get back to work. If i'm lucky, it will be a nice easy afternoon and i can just sit and relax in the sun. Yea right, lol.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...