Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You might be a redneck if...

You might be a redneck if...you bench press telephone poles at football practice

You might be a redneck if...you have tire flipping contests at football practice (and i'm not talking little car tires, i'm talking giant tires)

You might be a redneck if...you lick ice blocks because you are too lazy to fill up your water bottle

You might be a redneck if...you don't want to spit out your chew to eat a granola bar, so you don't

You might be a redneck if...you wear the same sweaty shirt to 3 a days practices for a whole week...and nobody notices

No, this isn't part of a skit from Jeff Foxworthy's latest stand up routine. This is all in one day at Line Mountain. Crazy, i know, but sadly enough i love it. I never thought it would happen, but it has. Now i just have to make sure I don't become one of the rednecks.

I will NOT drive a John Deere tractor

I will NOT wear tan boots

I will NOT go hunting

I will NOT eat deer meat

I will NOT wear the same sweaty clothes over and over again

I will NOT wear camo everything and think it's a fashion statment

I will NOT enjoy the smell of cow poo

I will NOT drive a pick up truck and think i am cool for doing it

I will NOT bench press telephone poles or flip tires...i will use REAL weights

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...