Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our newly gated community...

So now that Mady is a speed demon when it comes to crawling, we've finally put up the baby gates. Now our house is a gated community, lol. It's much better for all of us, as we don't have to chase Mady towards the dog food, and we don't have to chase her up the stairs either. What we didn't account for, was the dogs. Putting up the gates has severly hindered the dogs around the house. Dakota is too small to get over the gates, and Ecko is still a bit afraid to jump them. So it's still a bit of a pain, but i'm sure we'll get all the kinks worked out somehow.


I've also come to the conclusion that i'm totally obsessed with taking pictures of Madylinn. I think, more so, than the average parent. I have my camera with me no matter where i go, just in case she does something super cute or new, so i don't miss it. I really hope i'm this bad when we have more kids. Due to my obsessiveness with pictures, we've decided to buy a new camera. Frank isn't totally happy with this decision though. He wants a new camera and all, don't get me wrong, but he wants a professional camera. Maybe he thinks he'll be a part time photographer or something, who knows. You all know him, when he gets an idea in his head, he has to do it and he has to have the best of everything, even if he only does it for a week or two. He's just going to have to deal with whatever camera i get, because we most definately don't need a professional camera that is 10 times the size of the one we have now. You all know who would end up carrying THAT around everywhere...that's right, me! He doesn't even like to carry his wallet around with him, i have to put it in my purse.

1 comment:

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Mady is looking so grown up!!

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...