Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 3 of work...

Here i am again..i know, yay for me, right?! But you keep coming back for more!!

Today is a pretty hot day. I thought it was supposed to be cooler than the previous days, but alas i was surprisingly mistaken. Yesterday we had a storm out here. And it wasn't just ANY storm, it was just shy of a twister type storm. It lifted port-a-potties off the ground, tossed benches...it was crazy! And now they say it should happen again early this evening. Oh brother. That's really what i need, to be stuck inside with 57 football players, 28 field hockey girls and 13 soccer boys. That will be one crowded gym, let me tell you.

So today was a bonus day for me. Why, you ask!? I got another ice machine. No, not a new one like i had been hoping and praying for...but it's the other small one from the far room. They put it in my room next to my old one. Now i don't have to drag a cooler to the other side of the building when i need more ice. The only bad side to this is, now, my room is more of an oven than it was before. 2 ice machines pumping away, you have to be kidding me!! Oh well, i guess you take the good with the bad.

I decorated my door today. I had to rip the old decorations down because they were mostly all pictures of kids that had graduated last year, and who wants to see that?! I replaced them with pictures of kids that are still here. I just have to add some "inspirational" quotes and i'll be all set. I do this like i actually think anyone gives a crap about my door. I am in the far hallway in the back of the school, and only the athletes and the occasional gym student see my door. Oh well, i guess it's more for me, which is fine in my book :)

Well, i'm finished with my lunch/dinner..whatever you want to call it...off to check the weather channel and weather.com to see if we will be getting soaked tonight. And i think i'll stop by and butter up the construction foreman on my way back to my room. If i get in good with him, i can get a phone, tv, ac and whatever else i want in my room. Looks like he's my new best buddy out here :)

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...