Sunday, August 30, 2009

One job ends, another begins...

So finally, i woke up and didn't have to go to work. The first time in 2 weeks that i didn't have to set my alarm, wake up way way way too early, fumble around in the dark trying to put together SOMETHING that resembles an outfit and at least get a ponytail into my hair, and then drive to the school and sit there all day long until it was no longer light enough to see a finger in front of my face, and then drive all the way home. Woo Hoo!!
But now that i'm home, i have to start packing for our cruise that we are going on this coming week. I know, i know...pick yourselves up off the floor. It really is true, I haven't packed anything! I'm usually packed the week before the trip, but not this time. I just didn't have the time to pack. And of course, you didn't expect Frank to help me, now did you?! That would be too much like helping, and that's just not him. I've become more like a mommy of 2...i have to pack for the baby AND my hubby. But i'm not bitter, lol.
So i am going to try my best to blog everyday from the ship (they SUPPOSEDLY have lots of WiFi, but i'll believe it when i see it). I won't be able to add pics until i get home, but that will keep you coming back for more.
See you in 10 days!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...