Friday, February 29, 2008

Another meatless friday...

So my cravings have been growing more and more. But i've noticed that, for the most part, they are totally different everyday...except for the mozz sticks cravings, those are quite often. Today, for instance, i wanted peaches, mozz sticks, salad, queso dip (from ruby tuesdays), popcorn, candy cakes, pizza, a burger, steak and shrimp, cupcakes, ice cream...needless to say i didn't eat them all.

I have been feeling a bit better though, symptom wise. I haven't been as sick , my boobs aren't as sore, and i am SLIGHTLY less tired. I'm not worried, i'm just thankful. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. I can tell, though, that it's getting harder to run. That is the hardest thing for me. I have only gained 4lbs so far, and it feels like i am carrying sandbags with me when i run. I can still make it, it just seems...harder. I hope i can make it pretty far into this whole thing before i have to stop all together. I know the dog will be as upset as i am!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...