Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's officially official

It's officially official now, we have told our families about the baby. It went as well as i had hoped. I am kind of glad that it's over and we don't have to hide it anymore, but i'm still not totally relaxed because we aren't totally out in the clear yet...there are still 4 more weeks till then (the 12th week, so they say).

I still have the mild nausea if i don't eat enough or if i eat too much. I'm still really really tired pretty much all day long too. I'm hoping that will all end with the first trimester. We called and made appointments for our "childbirth" classes...can't wait for those. No, seriously, i really can't wait. I think they will be fun. All except for the part where you have to watch the actual childbirth process...that's a bit much for me i think, i'd rather just go in blind i think.

I haven't really had all too many cravings for anything unusual. Sometimes when i see a commercial, or i smell food, i get really hungry for it...other than that, not too much. There is the constant craving for soda, but that could be because i gave it up totally for lent...that never helps.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...