Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So much for that...

Well, as i wrote yesterday, i was trying that whole new dessert idea...the fruit and milk smoothie. Well, by the time i got around to dessert tonight, i was totally craving something sweet, and by sweet i think i mean chocolate because i made one of those Beetty Crocker Warm Delights desserts...and WOW was that good! It really hit the spot. Did that count as a craving actually, i don't know.
Still no morning sickness. I am a bit frightened by this, but i am still tired and i still have sore boobs, so i'm keeping my hopes as high as i can. Maybe i will be one of the lucky ones that DOESN'T get sick...oddly enough, i was kind-of looking forward to it! I still have time though i guess. My first appointment isn't until next thursday (21st), and i can't wait. I'm hoping when i get there and all is said and done, my little peanut will be ok and i won't have anything to worry about. I think i am just too paranoid...over everything. Not everyone is the same...not everyone gets EVERY symptoms...wow, it's really easy to tell myself that, but it's really hard to believe it.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

You're making yourself crazy for no reason! :)

I wasn't sick, even once, with Riley Kate. Never felt nauseous, except when I was 8 months pregnant and got a virus. But no morning sickness, ever. And I only gained ten pounds. Normal delivery, easy baby, very smart. :)

Colleen said...

But I was deathly ill with Connor and with this baby, and only "mild to medium" sick with Reagan and Rory. Actually, come to think of it, with Reagan, and I don't think I ever actually vomited, except of course, when I got a virus. Same with Ror. I FELT sick sometimes, but I didn't really throw up.

The Stiffies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...