Saturday, February 9, 2008

She's a dreamer...

Well, it's been nice that i've actually been sleeping through the night lately. On the other hand, i've been having some of the weirdest dreams i've ever had...some of them actually wake me up! My pee breaks throughout the night have decreased too, thank goodness.
After i woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, i crawled back into bed to try to sleep a bit more, but wow was i surprised. I felt kinda sick. Not the "i think i'm going to puke right now, outta my way" kinda sick, but the mouth watering, pit of your stomach churning "what the heck is going on here" kinda sick. It only lasted a few minutes though. Later, Frank and I went out to eat lunch at Bennigan's. I haven't been eating any more than usual, but i have been feeling bloated. Well, after i was done eating i had to practically run to the bathroom. I thought i was going to puke. I was only in there 3-5 minutes, and then it passed, but i thought i was goin down right there in Bennigan's! Now, i don't know if this is the beginning of morning sickness or what, but i wasn't too fond of it. Can't i just get sick already like the rest of the pregnant world does right around this time?! I joked with Frank today, "I wish i could just puke already, then i would get rid of this bloating feeling. Then, when i start to feel bloated again it will be because the baby is growing." It's funny but true!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...