Monday, February 11, 2008

A new twist on dessert...

Ok, so i'm still not sick. I'm not worrying yet though, because everyone on the board i blog on now isn't sick either (or at least 90% of them). I have been feeling a bit "off" lately though. Not quite sick, but that "before you get sick" sick feeling, if you know what i mean.
But on to the topic of today's blog...i am trying to eat better now that i know i am pregnant. I am eating more fruit and yogurt, and trying to drink more water. Well, in my efforts to eat healthier, i am trying fruit smoothies for dessert as opposed to the chocolate ice cream i so desperately love. I bought frozen strawberries and bananas. I blended them together and added some milk. Well, let me tell you, i think it was better without the milk. The milk makes it kind of frosty/frothy. I am going to either use LESS milk, or no milk at all. I think that will help. It's not bad, per say, but when push comes to shove, i'd rather my ice cream.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...