Monday, February 18, 2008

P.S. I love you...

I have been seriously slacking on the posts lately, but we have been very busy bees.

Yesterday, we went to the "Cinema & Drafthouse", and we saw P.S. I love you. It was a good movie, definately sweet and touching. I don't know if it was my emotions, which are on high alert, or just that it was that good of a movie, but i wanted to cry like 6 times!

I have realized now that what i have MUST be the morning sickness i have been craving so badly. I have this mild nausea pretty much all day long. It comes mostly in the afternoon between lunch and dinner, when i haven't eaten in a few hours. Then, when i do eat, i don't feel as good as i hoped i would. All i want to do is eat like i normally do, but i can't seem to! I feel like i am eating less, but gaining weight. I feel very bloated, like a whale. Frank says i don't look any different, but i sure do feel different.

I am more tired than ever lately. I wake up and i'm tired, i go for a run and i'm tired, i get a shower and i'm tired, i make lunch and i'm tired, i lay on the couch and i'm tired...pretty much, i'm ALWAYS tired! It doesn't really go away. It's not usually the "man, i just want to go to sleep" tired, it's more of the "i just got home from a long strenous day and my whole body just wants to sit down and not get up for a few hours" kind of tired. I can't wait for the 3rd month, when i won't be as dead to the world. Thank God my long late nights are over at work!

One last thing, i had the baby's room totally done (note, i said HAD). Well, i got the bright idea to make a "fence" around the whole room, like a border on the bottom of the walls. I know you won't see it pretty much anywhere, but you may be able to see it a bit and it looks really cute. So i've been in there drawing the fence, and Frank helped me paint it white. Now, i just have to put the highlights on each individual board. I'm hoping for a snow day so i can get that done..i think it'll be a few hour, if not whole day, thing. I can say this though, i am glad that i had just about all of it done before hand. I think the baby will love it in there, i can't wait!

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...