Monday, February 4, 2008

Just my imagination...

So i think that my belly is growing already. I'm sure that it's probably just my imagination, and it's probably just a little bit of left over bloating that will go away. I find myself rubbing my belly all the time now, even when i'm not thinking about it (which isn't good since we haven't told anybody yet). I am trying my best to eat healthier now, with the baby and all. I just can't wait until the spring/summer when the fresh fruits will come out, that will make it easier. Haven't come across anything that has made me sick just yet, but i haven't been as hungry as i usually am. Frank is home all this week before he starts his new job. I went to go for my morning run, and he was being very cautious..he was telling me "don't fall" (i tend to fall a lot), and "be careful", and "don't run hard"..it's so cute how protective he's being already. I think it's starting to sink in for both of us that we are ACTUALLY going to be parents!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I have been bloated for the past few weeks. It's finally going down, thank goodness! My boyfriend is being so protective too, he keeps telling me to wear my jacket because he doesn't want me to get cold, and he's already lifting things for me! I'm sure that will wear off though :) I know what you mean about waiting for more symptoms. I almost am looking forward to them!

Colleen said...

You could always try frozen fruit; it's just as good as fresh, until the fresh stuff comes out. I've been making alot of smoothies with frozen fruit.

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...