Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It is and it isn't..

So late night after i posted, i sat down on the couch to drink some water before bed, and i think i had maybe 4 sips and i thought i was gonna puke...i didn't actually throw up, but i felt like i was going to. Then, tonight after we ate, i thought i was going to be sick again. Sometimes i wonder if this is the morning sickness some people have, if it should be more, or if this is all i'll get. I need to stop worrying, really now, i'm just making myself crazy.
I have been having some mild craving though, nothing really noticable. I am craving soda (i've given it up for lent, so i can't even have a caffine free kind), and i've been craving salty foods like chips and dips and things. Sometimes i want chocolate, but that's not nearly as bad as the others. And let me tell you, after the Chinese food we had the other day, i'm not sure if i want that anymore either. I thought that was going to be the end of me, but i wanted it so bad!
We had the end of the big storm today. I had the day off...that makes 2 in a row! I love working for a school, i get off when they are off! I think i am spoiled now, i don't want to go back to work. I have gotten used to being lazy and relaxing all day long..tomorrow is going to be hard for me. I have decided not to tell my work about this baby until i sign my new contract (if i can make it that long). I am up for a new contract at work, and i don't want to take any chances, just in case. I'm hoping they get moving with the new contract so i can tell them then, cuz i'm sure in a month or two it will be hard to conceal.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...