Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I want it, but i can't have it!

So these past few days, i have been practically starving! But everytime i eat more than a few bites, i feel like i could throw up. This mild nausea stuff is really killing me! Maybe this is why you lose weight in the first few months of pregnancy.

I have also been so tired i could just lay on the couch all day and not move. I have been trying to run every morning, and it seems to help me later in the day, but it doesn't so much help in the morning. I'm not really sure WHAT will help me feel better, aside from the first 3 months being over with. It doesn't help that i fall asleep really easily, then i wake up a few times every night and sometimes it's hard to get back to sleep. I have also been having some very weird dreams...not that i never had weird dreams or anything, but these have been kinda excessive.

We have our first doctor's appointment tomorrow, and we're hoping to get our first baby picture! We're also hoping that we can hear the heartbeat, or at least the doctor can hear it. I think that all of that will help make this all a bit more real, not that the nausea and the extreme fatigue and bloating isn't a good indicator...i guess you just have to be in this position to know what i mean. The reassurance will be relaxing.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...