Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm turning into a fish...

Those of you who know me will know that the following is very UN-like me. I have been seriously craving water..yes, i said water. I know, i know, being a runner, everyone automatically thinks that i love water and i just can't get enough. On the contrary. I am a soda girl, in and out. But as of late, i haven't really wanted any soda, and i've been craving water. It doesn't even taste bad! I am starting to scare myself. I have been drinking about 60+ounces a day (i know this may seem average compared to everyone else, but this is about 55ounces more water than i usually drink). This, i believe, is my first craving that is unlike me. I still haven't really come across any significant pregnancy symptoms yet, just a few minor things...sore breasts, frequent bathroom trips, trouble sleeping, and a lack of concentration. I can't wait for the symptoms to start, and yes, even the morning sickness! Also, i can't wait to start telling people...everyone is going to be so excited! Frank and i were browsing the baby section at WalMart while we were grocery shopping yesterday..we are picking out what we want. The baby's room is almost totally done. I had painted it before we decided to start trying so i could make it EXACTLY the way i wanted it, without having to worry about pregnancy moods swings or inhaling paint fumes. Unfortunatly, i have decided to add something to the room, so i will be enlisting the help of my uberly-talented Aunt Marian (once i tell her about the baby that is). All i want to add is the rest of the fence around the room. We are going with the ever popular Winnie-the-Pooh theme, and i painted a large tree on one wall with a white fence next to it and we wanted to make the fence go all the way around the room like a bottom border. I know it will mostly be covered by furniture, but i'll know it's there. I hand painted Winnie-the-Pooh characters all over the walls, doing different things in different "scenes". Well, i'm off to drink more water...i still can't get over it!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm so glad that you ran across my blog! Congrats to you! I know what you mean about craving water. I usually drink more than you do but nowadays I just can't get enough! Who are you on babycenter?

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...