Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It ain't nuttin but a chicken wing...

So, tonight was the first time i have had wings since i found out i'm pregnant. Those of you that know me know that i love my hot wings, and tonight a few of us went to the Wayside and i had wings. I also had mozzarella sticks. I have been craving mozzarella sticks for a few days now, i just can't seem to get enough. I often wonder why i can't crave something more healthy...like fruits, vegetables, soup, salad, SOMETHING! Keep in mind, i'm only complaining a little bit because i have always loved mozzarella sticks :)

My aunt bought me a baby present today...it was a baby book...our first baby book. It is the cutest thing! I can't wait to start filling it out...i am going to wait till a day when i know my handwriting is presentable, so my child doesn't think i'm a messy slob..lol.

I'm starting to get a little belly too. I was hoping that it would take longer to show than 8 weeks, but i guess you can't hope for too much all at once. Hopefully the belly will stay "under control" for a while longer yet. I haven't been eating much more than usual..depends on the day. Some days i eat the same as usual, some days i eat a bit less, some days i eat a bit more. Not that i'm trying to diet or anything, but i'm hoping to keep my weight under control too. I want to gain enough weight, but i don't want to go overboard. Like so many books and boards say, you're NOT REALLY eating for two, even though you feel like it.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...