Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Lullaby, and goodnight?

So i've finally experienced it, this morning i was totally exhausted! Last night i fell asleep on Franks lap at like 8:30pm and i slept all night (besides the few times i woke up to pee, which is a lot more now-a-days). Then, this morning i didnt want to get out of bed. I could barely keep my eyes open. It was wonderful, and that's really weird. I'm not as tired right now, but i'm sure if i sit down i will fall asleep. Now all i need is the morning sickness to feel like a complete pregnant woman, then i can focus on the ultrasounds and what not.
I have been really cranky the past few days too. At least i hope it's just me, and not Frank being completely annoying. Sometimes i feel like i could just scream at him for nothing! He doesn't realize how annoying the little things that i used to find endearing are to me right now.
Back to the subject of frequent bathroom visits..i don't know if it's because i'm drinking more water than ever before or what, but i feel like my bladder is the size of an accorn! I wonder how long THIS is going to last. Good thing i'm going into the shorter season at work soon. I still get scared when i go to the bathroom, that i'm going to get my period or something. I don't think i will be happy until i reach the 9 week mark and i am "in the clear" so to speak.

No comments:

Picture of the week...

Picture of the week...